HFAL (Listed with BSE & MPSE) a leading company and dedicated Ferro alloy unit, is one of the prime manufacturers of Ferro Alloys, Power, Briquette and Fly Ash Bricks. Company’s integrated business model provides opportunities to cater to the complete supply chain management services to clients in Industrial segments like Ferro Alloys, Power Generation and GREEN Energy.
Hira Ferro Alloys Limited is certified ISO 9001-2008 company and works on the following vision:
Be one of the world’s leading providers of Ferro alloy and growth by creating value for each of our stakeholders. By constant research, innovation and development bring the better product for the customer. We will accomplish our Vision through our commitment to strategic growth, outstanding service, and environmental care
The first unit of HFAL came into production from October 1990 with a capacity of Ferro Manganese of 8000 TPA. With very low gestation, the Company achieved optimum production capacity. Keeping in view the growing demand of product, the Company set up another unit with a capacity to produce 10,000 TPA Ferro Manganese which started production in September 1993.
HFAL has been making consistent profits all through its journey. Consistency in its gains has remained the prime reason for its success.
HFAL has been putting its efforts towards the three E’s conservation ENVIRONMENT, ENERGY & ECOLOGY. Such efforts are addressed by performing tasks like planting trees inside and outside manufacturing sites, rain water harvesting, organizing ecology balance awareness camps, and water conservation.
|Ferro Alloys||61,500 TPA|
|Fly Ash Plant||300000 TPA|
|Wind Mill||1.5 MW|
DISPOSAL objectives through below initiatives:
- 100% Utilization of Manganese ore fines in ferro alloys production through briquette route.
- Solid waste like FLY ASH are completely utilized in company’s FLY ASH BRICK manufacturing unit, which is one of largest capacity in ASIA.
- Various other by-products such as SLAGS, etc. are efficiently used in construction activities like internal roads.
- Installation of AIR COOLED condensers in power plant which drastically saves WATER.
- The company has installed and is expanding Wind Mill Power Generation units across the Indian States.