India’s rise in recent years is a prominent development in world economy. To heighten this development even further there is a need to remove the gap between the rural and the urban. To achieve this end, all that is required is a blend of purpose led business strategies and thoughtful initiatives.
We have gone beyond just building basic rural infrastructure by taking up few beautification initiatives as well. We at Hira Groupencourage a transparent dialogue with the community stakeholders. Therefore all our local community engagement programmes are designed keeping in mind the welfare of all.
Our endeavors towards better Infrastructural facilities are
- Maintenance of rural roads, arrangement of safe drinking wate,donated computer systems, LCD Tvs.
- Contribution to Gram Vikas Samiti for developing rural roads, drains, installing street lights.
- Provided instant Power Support during power crisis at Central India.
- Contsructed Borerwells in rural areas so as to cover water crisis.
- Provided water coolers to various administrative offices in central India.
- Construction of concrete gates arches in different location in Central India.
- Provided 10,000 Blankets and Utensils through Hon’ble His Excellency Chhattisgarh State.
- Various community upliftment activities such as construction of RAM LILA STAGE, FESTIVAL CELEBRATION, approach roads, etc. in rural areas.
- Provided sewing machines, clothes, ceiling fan, chairs, etc. to needful communities.
- Financial assistance to nearby rural communities for their social and cultural up-liftment.
OUR VISION 2013
We have planned to produce better sources of pure drinking water; which is the prime necessity of life.